Fwd: PlanetLabel is looking for a Web Application Developer

4 wyświetlenia

Eric Selje

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2013, 15:56:487.05.2013
do web...@googlegroups.com
Can I post jobs here?  My apologies if no.

This is a company a friend of mine works for up in Wausau. Not sure about the details such as telecommuting. Perhaps not perfect for anybody explicitly on this list but maybe you know someone?

Eric

---------- Forwarded message ----------

LinkedIn

Date: 5/03/2013

Subject: PlanetLabel is looking for a Web Application Developer

PlanetLabel is currently looking for a full-time web application developer with experience in these technologies: Adobe Flex/ActionScript, PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, CSS, MySQL

If you know anyone who may be interested, please have them contact Alana Meiresonne, Human Resources Manager, at almeir...@wausaucoated.com.

Thank you!

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi