GeekDinner is back! (for a limited time)

Abraham Williams

Aug 27, 2012, 5:35:13 PM8/27/12
to Web608
I'm in town this weekend so GeekDinner is back for a limited time! Sunday 6pm at Maharani Indian Restaurant on W Washington. I can't wait to catch up with all of you so be sure to make it if you can.

RSVP: https://plus.google.com/events/c7gsmqrltjq4uul8pjat7f7sqck/114233674199568482864

Also, if you are looking for a job my startup Addvocate is hiring developers of all shapes and sizes.

Abraham
--
Abraham Williams | abrah.am | abraham+ | addvocate.co
This email is: [ ] shareable [x] ask first [ ] private

Tashi Tachog

Aug 27, 2012, 5:37:47 PM8/27/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
FYI: On the Google+ page it says 8PM. I'm thinking it's timezones getting all timey wimey on you, Mr. West Coast.

Abraham Williams

Aug 27, 2012, 5:41:52 PM8/27/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
o_O Thanks. I just updated it.

Abraham
--
Abraham Williams | abrah.am | abraham+ | addvocate.co
This email is: [ ] shareable [x] ask first [ ] private

Abraham Williams

Aug 31, 2012, 5:04:45 PM8/31/12
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I moved the event to 11:30 am on Sunday so anyone who is interested can hang around and chat in the afternoon.

Abraham