BarCamp Madison 2012!

Andy Bach

Aug 15, 2012, 1:03:19 PM8/15/12
to web...@googlegroups.com, mad...@madmongers.org, mad-r...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Hey all!

What're you doing this Saturday? Yes, you. Probably nothing, right? Maybe some Facebooking or whatever. Well, instead of having a lazy Saturday (which we all love - don't get me wrong), why don't you come out and take part in something awesome happening right here in Madison?!

This Saturday, Aug 18th, as part of the Forward Tech Festival
http://www.ftf2012.com/

is the annual BarCamp Madison
http://www.ftf2012.com/barcamp/

Hang out with your fellow hackers/entrepreneurs and learn about the cool things people are doing around you, as well as what "civic hacking" even means (because I certainly had no idea before CityCamp earlier this year).

[url=http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1751395471?ref=ebtn]Registration is totally free[/url] (it's a BarCamp - duh), but it'll help us know how much food to get, so it's in your own self-interest to register ;).

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

- Brad

Please, Trink Responsibly.
http://trinkerapp.com
Bradley Orego

Founder/Lead Developer, Trinker, LLC
B.S. Computer Science, B.A. Psychology
University of Rochester '10, Take Five Scholar '11

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | sup...@meetup.com

Andy Bach,
afb...@gmail.com
608 658-1890 cell