Looking for a Videographer

1 view

Alnisa Allgood

Sep 21, 2014, 3:01:57 PM9/21/14
to sect...@googlegroups.com, Web608, Madiso...@yahoogroups.com, Madisonium
Hi Everyone-

Sorry for the cross post, but I'm trying to find someone willing to videotape an event for Thursday, 2 October 2014, Nonprofits:Ignite.

Madison Nonprofit Day is working with Ignite Madison to produce the first ever, Nonprofits:Ignite. Nonprofits:Ignite is a high-energy nonprofit share powered by Ignite Madison. Five to six local nonprofits will tell stories of creative accomplishments, innovative, collaborative work, lessons learned and inspire others to do the same. The Center for Families, the Personal Essentials Pantry Partnership (PEP), BadgerBOTS, Middleton Outreach Ministry, and Heartland Farm Sanctury will take the stage.

Well, if you know anything about Ignites, then you know they are generally recorded, but the video company that works with Monona Terrace wants to charge us for the full day. We have no budget for this, and a volunteer videographer looking for some exposure would be great. I also maybe able to cover 1.5hrs of time, if the cost wasn't too much.

Basically, our Ignite will showcase 5-6 local nonprofits and happen as part of the Madison Nonprofit Day Conference. The event will be held at Monona Terrace, on Thursday, 2 October 2014. The start time is 3:15PM and runs till 4:30PM. We expect speakers not to start until 3:30PM. The Terrace does have a sound system that can be plugged into.

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested in doing this type of project. Please let me know. Email me at madison.no...@gmail.com or reply here. Obviously, access to the conference would be for free.

Thanks,

Alnisa

Alnisa Allgood
Founder & Co-Facilitator
Madison Nonprofit Day
t. 608.241.3616
e. madison.no...@gmail.com

Executive Director
Nonprofit Tech
t. 608.241.3616
e. aln...@nonprofit-tech.org

Working Together, Better
Madison Nonprofit Day
Thursday, 2 October 2014

Bryan Bliss

Sep 22, 2014, 12:04:49 AM9/22/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
I can cover the video archiving and subsequent necessary editing/rendering for $175
can also mass produce dvds for the participants to share in their marketing.

Thanks and take care,
Bryan Bliss
Digital Campaign Strategy

Website: http://web608.org