Barcamp Planning Meeting

Andrew Shell

Mar 15, 2013, 6:48:22 PM3/15/13
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com, madis...@googlegroups.com, Web608, Jody Jacobson
Hey folks.  I would like to get a head start on this years Barcamp.  I'm still planning on having it in Aug/Sept but I our RSVP count over the last three years has been going down 140>129>115 and I feel we could do a lot better.  I'd like to discuss branding/marketing, our strengths and what changes we might make this year to improve turnout.

We will be having our first meeting on Thursday, March 21st at 6pm at Horizon Coworking.  The doors to the building lock automatically at 6pm so please arrive early.  If you find yourself locked out please call my cell at 608-320-1138 and someone will come and let you in.

Horizon Coworking has recently moved offices.

Their new offices are on the square at:
7 North Pinckney #300
Madison, WI

Cheers,
Andrew Shell

Alnisa Allgood

Mar 17, 2013, 7:39:01 AM3/17/13
to Madisonium, barcamp...@googlegroups.com, Web608, Jody Jacobson
I'm willing and interested in helping out, though I'm not certain I can make Thursday night. Maybe add a Google Hangout to it? I'll be coming from a meeting from other side of town. I can make my place by 6pm or stay where I'm at, but downtown by 6pm would be tough.

Alnisa

Alnisa Allgood
Executive Director
Nonprofit Tech
t. 608.241.3616
e. aln...@nonprofit-tech.org

Andrew Shell

Mar 17, 2013, 9:17:36 AM3/17/13
to madis...@googlegroups.com, barcamp...@googlegroups.com, Web608, Jody Jacobson
Sure, I'll see about adding a google hangout.  If anyone else is interested in attending via google hangout please e-mail me your google+ e-mail so I can add you on Thursday.

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Shell

Mar 21, 2013, 6:40:08 PM3/21/13
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com, madis...@googlegroups.com, Web608, Jody Jacobson
Just a reminder that the Barcamp brainstorming meeting is tonight at 6pm. The doors to the building lock automatically at 6 so if you're locked out please call me at 608-320-1138.

We're at the horizon co working conference room at 7 North Pinckney #300
Madison, WI

Cheers,
Andrew