Open Source Developer Contract Positions (Please Forward)

Alnisa Allgood

Aug 23, 2012, 5:14:02 PM8/23/12
to barcamp...@googlegroups.com, web...@googlegroups.com, Ben Seigel
Hi All-

If you could forward this along to potentially interested parties that would be great. 2 days ago, a contact via LinkedIn reached out to me regarding a Madison business looking for a few open source developers. They mentioned HTML5 and Java EE as their two primary needs, but the PDF also lists others.

They are contract positions, but potentially contract to hire. All located here in Madison. The contact is from Minnesota, her name is:

Dawn Cooper
Manager, Consulting Services| York Solutions, LLC
7101 Northland Circle N. Ste 200
Brooklyn Park, MN. 55428

Please share. I know I met a couple of people at Barcamp who were looking for work.

Alnisa

PS: Ben if there's anyone in the web design and development group that might be interested could you share.

Alnisa Allgood
Executive Director
Nonprofit Tech
t. 608.241.3616