We're still looking for Volunteers- Madison Nonprofit Day

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alnisa Allgood

未讀,
2014年7月22日 下午5:52:032014/7/22
收件者:ei...@yahoogroups.com、marqna、SASYNA-Di...@yahoogroups.com、Web608、sect...@googlegroups.com、Madiso...@yahoogroups.com
Madison Nonprofit Day
Building a Community Assets Database

Madison Nonprofit Day-- Madison's one-of-a-kind, capacity-building, multi-dimensional, multi-day event-- is building a community assets and resource website. Our plan is to start with some of the basic needs any organizer / event planner has -- knowledge of meeting spaces; potential speakers, presenters, entertainers, etc.; and a listing of local nonprofits and community organizations. That's Stage One.

The website will be a community asset, publicly available to all. To complete Stage One, we need VOLUNTEERS. From mid-July until mid-September, we will need self-starters, who are interested in the Greater Madison Area, good at independent research, and are not opposed to doing data entry in their spare time to help us in our "assets mapping" efforts.

This task involves of researching, collecting, entering, and correcting data that will prove useful for the communityevents leading to the conference, day of the conference, and as a public resource. We will be using online databases to store all of this information.

ALL VOLUNTEERS should have
  • Good written communication skills
  • Willingness to do web-based data entry
  • Able to working independently
  • Availability to volunteer July-September
Learn more at: http://madison.craigslist.org/vol/4565481248.html or contact me: Alnisa Allgood,madison.no...@gmail.com.

Alnisa

Alnisa Allgood
Founder & Co-Facilitator
Madison Nonprofit Day
t. 608.241.3616
e. madison.no...@gmail.com

Executive Director
Nonprofit Tech
t. 608.241.3616
e. aln...@nonprofit-tech.org

Working Together, Better
Madison Nonprofit Day
Thursday, 2 October 2014

Robin Alexander

未讀,
2014年7月23日 晚上7:55:072014/7/23
收件者:web...@googlegroups.com
Alnisa,

How many do you think we’ll need for the db? We’ve got 2 and Amanda so far.

Robin A.

Website: http://web608.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/web608
Post: web...@googlegroups.com

Robin Alexander

未讀,
2014年7月24日 上午8:04:512014/7/24
收件者:web...@googlegroups.com
Alnisa,

I still cannot get into the database following Amanda’s instructions. I put in my user name (is it robalex927?) and click on forgot password. Says it will send message to my email but it never does. Tried 4 times now, and, no, it’s not in my trash folder. Perhaps I’m not entered as a user? Let me know. Thanks.

Robin A.

On Jul 22, 2014, at 4:52 PM, Alnisa Allgood <allg...@gmail.com> wrote:

回覆所有人
回覆作者