ImportError: No module named

Daniel Dos Santos Guilhermino

Feb 20, 2017, 11:13:43 AM2/20/17
to web2py-users
Hello Everybody,

I have a little problem with my application... I searched on the forum, but I don't see any solution...

Follow the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 227, in restricted
exec ccode in environment
File "C:\web2py\applications\xml\controllers/default.py", line 3, in <module>
import extrairprodutos
File "C:\web2py\gluon\custom_import.py", line 85, in custom_importer
modules_prefix, globals, locals, [itemname], level)
ImportError: No module named xml.modules

P.s: Application work fine on the server and my computer... But the error apper in another computers...

Informations:

Web2py work on Windows 2008 R2
I put __init__ file on module folder.
Thanks!

Leonel Câmara

Feb 20, 2017, 12:51:44 PM2/20/17
to web2py-users
I think your application name is confusing the custom_importer because your application is called xml and you are trying to import xml in extrairprodutos, which is possibly a bug. Does it work if you change the name of the application to produtosxml?

Daniel Dos Santos Guilhermino

Feb 20, 2017, 1:18:05 PM2/20/17
to web2py-users
Perfect!!!!!!