Buttons labels change to "Working..." when pressed

Michael Cowen

Apr 17, 2018, 10:12:39 PM4/17/18
to web2py-users

I am not sure if this is related to web2py or something else so I thought I would ask ...

I have three buttons that I make a toggle switch through Java script.  The Java script changes their class name which then lets different CSS style them.  I have noticed that when I click a button, EVERY single button on the page flashes with the word "Working ...".  My class name changes are applied to this intermediate state that I cannot figure out where it is coming from.  So the toggling happens to the buttons like I want, but the labels change and I did not do this in code.  Then when the labels change back, my class name changes are gone.  It is as if something remembers the page, executes the Java script against an automatic modified version of the page, then when complete restores the page.  Is this something the web2py framework does ?   I cannot find any JavaScript running that would explain this.

Junior Phanter

Apr 17, 2018, 10:23:02 PM4/17/18
to web...@googlegroups.com
check your we2py_ajax.html in your view folder, try change the line "var w2p_ajax_disable_with_message = "{{=T('Working...')}}";"

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com