Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Massimo Di Pierro

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 00:35:1129.05.15
an web...@googlegroups.com
web2py 2.11.1 is OUT. Just in time for the DePy conference tomorrow.

It mostly contains small improvements and bug fixes, particularly in the DAL, including better Mongodb support. And more tests.

Thanks to Niphlod, Giovanni, Paolo, Richard and all those who contributed.

Massimo

Gour

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 01:46:1629.05.15
an web...@googlegroups.com
Massimo Di Pierro writes:

> web2py 2.11.1 is OUT.

Heh, I pulled from the master yesterday and it was still alpha. :-)

> Just in time for the DePy conference tomorrow.

All the best promoting web2py!!

Sincerely,
Gour

p.s. I notice that your signature contains:

which is linking to https://github.com/web2py/web2py/issues. Time to update
your sig or it's by intention?

--
As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body,
from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes

Massimo Di Pierro

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 08:12:5229.05.15
an web...@googlegroups.com, go...@atmarama.net
This is strange. ANYWAY, a bug crept in so I reverted the posted "stable" version to 2.10.4 until the bug is fixed.

Massimo

José Ricardo Borba

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 14:31:4229.05.15
an web...@googlegroups.com, go...@atmarama.net
@Massimo,

The web2py 2.11.1 still in the box or was released?

I need to test it out with my app, that use mongodb too. I'm experiencing _id troubles, and wish that was only a minor problem with mongodb adapter in the 2.10.4 release that I was updated from the pydal issue #170.

Best regards.
And congratulations for the very good work in w2p and pydal.

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

José Ricardo Borba

Ron Chatterjee

ungelesen,
29.05.2015, 17:05:1429.05.15
an web...@googlegroups.com, go...@atmarama.net
More I learn other framework more I appreciate web2py. Massimo truly deserves a gold medal if not a nobel prize.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten