Cannot access the Administrative interface

Sneka R

Jul 27, 2016, 10:32:56 AM7/27/16
to web2py-users
I have been using administrative interface(localhost) without any problem. I tried several password and I got locked out.
Now it is giving this error:
admin disabled because unable to access password file

How do I fix this?
Any help is appreciated.Thanks.

Marlysson Silva

Jul 27, 2016, 10:41:01 AM7/27/16
to web2py-users
In admin app have a folder called private, and within them have a file called hosts.deny , try see if your address are in the file , whether yes , remove them..
Or then , remove from this file , all related with "block access"

Sneka R

Jul 27, 2016, 11:18:18 AM7/27/16
to web2py-users
hosts.deny file is empty.

Marlysson Silva

Jul 27, 2016, 11:25:08 AM7/27/16
to web2py-users
Ok , in root folder of web2py, have a file called parameters_ with a port number that you run web2py, verify within them wheither have a string with password=...

Sneka R

Jul 27, 2016, 11:30:07 AM7/27/16
to web2py-users
Yes. There is.