logout don't kill session

Jose Eleudson Gurgel Queiroz

Jul 29, 2016, 12:11:17 PM7/29/16
to web2py-users
The SAME app conclude the logout operation on one server, but not on another  or local server.

Don't show the flash message of confirm logout.

Thanks!

Eleudson

Massimo Di Pierro

Jul 31, 2016, 2:32:42 AM7/31/16
to web2py-users
Can you explain more? Can you tell us about the architecture you have?

Eleudson Queiroz

Aug 26, 2016, 9:28:21 AM8/26/16
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Prof. Massimo,

Sorry by may delay to response, I have a short vacation.

I'm using the follow version of Web2Py:

Production Server
2.14.6-stable+timestamp.2016.05.10.00.21.47
(Running on nginx/1.4.6, Python 2.7.6)

Development Desktop
2.14.6-stable+timestamp.2016.05.10.00.21.47
(Running on Rocket 1.2.6, Python 2.7.6)

In both, the problem occurs. The user can not exit the system.

Other server has an earlier version, but I can not say that at the moment. In this, the logout is ok.

Investigating, it seems that the problem occurred because the session cache is not cleared after logout.

Thanks for your attention.

José Eleudson Gurgel Queiroz
                Professor

Email/GTalk: eleu...@gmail.com
Skype: eleudson
Twitter: @eleudson

Aviso de Confidencialidade: O conteúdo desta mensagem, assim como todas as respostas relacionadas e/ou arquivos transmitidos em anexo são de caráter CONFIDENCIAL e seu uso é exclusivo das pessoas ou entidades destinatárias. Esta mensagem poderá conter informações privilegiadas e protegidas por meios legais, e não poderá ser revelada e nem reenviada a terceiros, sem autorização do emitente.

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Jose Eleudson Gurgel Queiroz

Aug 26, 2016, 2:14:29 PM8/26/16
to web2py-users
More information.

The auth.navbar generate this URL http://localhost:8000/eadnotas/default/user/logout?_next=/eadnotas/default/index that not logout the user.

I create a new item in administrator menu with (T('Log Out'),URL('default','user',args='logout')==URL(),URL('default','user',args='logout'),[]), that generate this URL  http://localhost:8000/eadnotas/default/user/logout that work fine.

Thanks.

Jose Eleudson Gurgel Queiroz

Aug 26, 2016, 2:58:30 PM8/26/16
to web2py-users
More information.

I'm debunging with

def user():
    pdb.set_trace() #BREAKPOINT
    return dict(form=auth())

Accurs that auth.navbar log out link (http://localhost:8000/eadnotas/default/user/logout?_next=/eadnotas/default/index) do not activate the debug line.

The new item in administrator menu created with  T('Log Out'),URL('default','user',
args='logout')==URL(),URL('default','user',args='logout'),[] activate debug and require PDB command to continue.

Thanks!