javascript prompt and modal dialog

Andrea Fae'

Feb 18, 2017, 2:11:30 PM2/18/17
to web2py-users
Hello.
From Javascript I need to ask some different values and promt is good only for 1 text box.

I know that I have to use jqury modal dialog, but I don't know nothing about it (I need to study?)

Is there anyone that can write me a very simple example? You have to know that I have to use with select function in Fullcalendar scheduler addon.

Thank you

Andrea Fae'

Feb 18, 2017, 3:38:04 PM2/18/17
to web2py-users
I will be very grateful who can answer. thanks a lot!!

Marlysson Silva

Feb 22, 2017, 8:44:48 AM2/22/17
to web2py-users
Explain more your problem?

You are using just javascript or want integrate with web2py?

António Ramos

Feb 22, 2017, 11:23:51 AM2/22/17
to web...@googlegroups.com
i like this one
and im using it with web2py

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Andrea Fae'

Feb 23, 2017, 2:09:08 PM2/23/17
to web2py-users
When I click function select I want that appears a modal dialog using jquery, asking some fields, and using this fields passing to controller
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.

Andrea Fae'

Feb 23, 2017, 2:12:20 PM2/23/17
to web2py-users
Can you givem me examples about using this beautiful addon?

Marlysson Silva

Feb 28, 2017, 12:00:55 AM2/28/17
to web2py-users
The steps that your would made.

The modal would be the form within a div , this div would have the trigger to activate the modal ( using sweetalert ) , then in the form ( within a modal ) you connect the function on controller receiving data from form and processing .

Andrea Fae'

Mar 5, 2017, 1:29:29 PM3/5/17
to web2py-users
I need to open a jquery Dialog from inside a Select javascript in a view web2py, taking some values from javascript, At closing dialog with OK I need to insert record about the fields of this dialog to a database.
Thank you

Marlysson Silva

Mar 5, 2017, 3:25:03 PM3/5/17
to web2py-users