IMPORTANT - WEB2PY CONSULTING

Massimo Di Pierro

Feb 15, 2015, 5:21:36 PM2/15/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
We need to update the list of companies that provide web2py consulting.
This list is obsolete:

Some links are broke. Most pages do not even mention web2py. Some of them have a design that is simply not acceptable for a web development company.

That list will be eliminated. IF YOU WANT TO BE LISTED please update your page to have a decent design and MENTION WEB2PY on the main site. Then respond to this thread by providing an updated link and the country were you incorporated. If you have a self-employed individual list your country of residence.

Ovidio Marinho

Feb 16, 2015, 6:31:07 AM2/16/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

Good Day, Massimo, the site of itjp, needs changes, I agree, but the current site talking on web2py, made with web2py. If this layout is approved to signal me with a ok.

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

                   http://itjp.net.br
                    http://itjp.net.br
          Ovidio Marinho Falcao Neto
                ovid...@gmail.com

          Diretoria de Desenvolvimento
               João Pessoa- Paraiba
                         Brasil
              Fone: +55(83) 8826-9088

Ovidio Marinho

Feb 16, 2015, 6:35:44 AM2/16/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Sorry my link is this http://itjp.net.br
--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Ramkrishan Bhatt

Feb 16, 2015, 7:42:41 PM2/16/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Massimo site is enough or we need to pass some test to get include officially. Or any legal formality we need to do to become official web2py cunsultant.
I also request if you can classified with domain/industry/solutions expert.

Ramkrishan Bhatt

Feb 16, 2015, 7:42:43 PM2/16/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

Massimo Di Pierro

Feb 16, 2015, 8:21:32 PM2/16/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
We have always been listing companies that do web2py support. Eventually we should have a certification program for consultants but that is another story.

Francisco Costa

Feb 18, 2015, 5:08:20 AM2/18/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Some of the web2py content should be colaborative, maybe a wiki or a file in github so developers could provide changes

Leonel Câmara

Feb 18, 2015, 1:54:05 PM2/18/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hey Massimo,

Please add us:

Company: I Am Consultoria
Incorporated: Portugal

Mention to web2py can be seen here:

We will be updating our website (for some reason this keeps being delayed by other projects) but the design is decent enough I think.

Leonardo Pires Felix

Feb 20, 2015, 11:11:57 PM2/20/15
Hello,

Please add us:
Corporate name: Leonardo Pires Felix - ME
Trade name: LPFX
Country: Brazil
Website: http://lpfx.com.br

Web2py about in http://lpfx.com.br/software, where we tell about the software that we use.

André Kablu

Feb 21, 2015, 10:22:52 PM2/21/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Please add us Massimo:

Company: NRG Internet Solutions
Incorporated: Brazil

Bruno Codeman

Feb 23, 2015, 9:30:39 AM2/23/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

Massimo, please add my company:

Name: Sonne Tech
Website: www.sonnetech.com.br
Country: Brazil.

Thanks!

rochacbruno

Mar 4, 2015, 8:55:53 AM3/4/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Massimo,

You can remove my old (extinct) company
I am not working with this company anymore, and I also do not have the domain.

Thanks!

Chris

Mar 4, 2015, 11:40:08 AM3/4/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I do web2py consulting work on the side but I'm an individual. Can I include just an email address, and not a webpage? (web...@adventurecow.com, US)

Manuele Pesenti

Mar 4, 2015, 4:27:07 PM3/4/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Il 04/03/15 17:40, Chris ha scritto:
> I do web2py consulting work on the side but I'm an individual. Can I
> include just an email address, and not a webpage?
me too... in Italy.

M.

tahnoon pasha

Mar 5, 2015, 6:30:04 PM3/5/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
As a user of web2py consultants, can I please just add what a great idea it is to do this.

José Luis Redrejo

Mar 6, 2015, 2:47:25 AM3/6/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
And me too, in Spain...

    M.

João Saraiva

Mar 10, 2015, 6:12:09 AM3/10/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Massimo,

My company also does web2py consulting and development. The link is http://www.definescope.com/ .
web2py itself is mentioned in http://www.definescope.com/en/services/consulting/ and http://www.definescope.com/en/services/software-development/ (I just noticed now that the first page mentions web2py but does not contain a link to the website; I'll correct this later when I get home).

Thanks!

Edit: forgot to mention that the country is Portugal. Sorry!

Best regards to everyone,
João Saraiva

DJ

Mar 16, 2015, 9:57:54 PM3/16/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Massimo,

10Biosystems.com has been doing web2Py consulting & bioinformatics product development for lifesciences & healthcare for a few years now. Kindly add us!

Thanks,
Sebastian

Dave S

Mar 17, 2015, 1:39:00 PM3/17/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 6:57:54 PM UTC-7, DJ wrote:
Hi Massimo,

10Biosystems.com has been doing web2Py consulting & bioinformatics product development for lifesciences & healthcare for a few years now. Kindly add us!

Thanks,
Sebastian

Is there a website or contact information?  Which region are you located in?

/dps

Kiran Subbaraman

Mar 17, 2015, 1:44:06 PM3/17/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
This seems to be the site: http://10biosystems.com

Also, Sebastian, it would be helpful if you can refer to web2py on your site too; especially since you mention the "open source" stack that is powering this site (http://10biosystems.com/init/default/mobile)
Kiran Subbaraman
http://subbaraman.wordpress.com/about/

DJ

Mar 28, 2015, 10:59:27 AM3/28/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

We are based in New York City since 2009.

-Sebastian

DJ

Mar 28, 2015, 11:04:48 AM3/28/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kiran,

Thanks for pointing that out! Just added a link to Web2Py on my site.

-Sebastian

Remco Boerma

Apr 8, 2015, 4:53:06 PM4/8/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

Please add http://www.dutveul.nl (Netherlands) to the list.

The site itself is web2py and working on a few web2py based solutions. Web2py is now mentioned on the front-page.
Only recently i started my ICT job as self-employed part-time but have been developing with web2py before quite a bit.

Regards,
Remco

Stefan van den Eertwegh

Apr 25, 2015, 3:35:41 AM4/25/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Massimo,

I also provide consulting for web2py apps. I was trained at Formatics.

Company: Corebyte (NL)

Thanks!

vcmd...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 11:56:36 AM5/4/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Massimo,

I start build webservers soap with web2py to my clients, but yet haven't a site for expose this works. I work with integrations for cargo transportation companies in Brazil and expanding the use of web2py to websites. Hereafter we can add my company on the list.

Thanks,

Vanderson

Raphael Lechner

Aug 4, 2015, 7:51:06 PM8/4/15
to web2py-users
Hi Massimo,

Please add me to the list:
Raphael Lechner - GeekOnDemand (Italy) http://www.geekondemand.it/

Thanks!

黄祥

Aug 4, 2015, 8:12:28 PM8/4/15
to web2py-users
please kindly add me also

Name : stifix
Country : Indonesia
Website : stifix.com

Thanks and Best Regards,
stifan

Fernando Pacheco

Aug 14, 2015, 2:37:11 PM8/14/15
to web2py-users
Please add me:

Name : Ingesur SRL
Country : Uruguay

Thanks and Best Regards, Fernando.

Francisco García

Feb 9, 2016, 6:09:27 AM2/9/16
to web2py-users
Hi Massimo,

I work as a software consultant and developer. I work with Web2py in my projects with customers.
I would like to be in the list of companies

My website is :  www.garciac.es
I offer my consulting services in Spain.

Thank you.
Regards,
Francisco.

Carlos Correia

Feb 10, 2016, 8:52:28 AM2/10/16
to web...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please add me.

Country: Portugal

The page is a bit outdated and shall be updated soon...

Thanks,

Carlos Correia

On 15-02-2015 22:21, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
> We need to update the list of companies that provide web2py consulting.
> This list is obsolete:
>
> http://web2py.com/init/default/support
>
> Some links are broke. Most pages do not even mention web2py. Some of them have
> design that is simply not acceptable for a web development company.
>
> That list will be eliminated. IF YOU WANT TO BE LISTED please update your page
> to have a decent design and MENTION WEB2PY on the main site. Then respond to
> this thread by providing an updated link and the country were you incorporated
.
> If you have a self-employed individual list your country of residence.
>
> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---
> "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an emai
.com>.

- --
Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Carlos Correia
=========================
MEMÓRIA PERSISTENTE
Tel.: 218 471 841 (NOVO)
GSM: 917 157 146
e-mail: ge...@memoriapersistente.pt
XMPP (Jabber): car...@memoriapersistente.pt (NOVO)
GnuPG: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net
URL Suporte: https://t5.m16e.com/gps

Rene Dohmen

Feb 25, 2016, 5:58:07 PM2/25/16
to web2py-users
Hi Massimo,

you could remove me from the list: Formatics.nl
I still notice a lot of doublures on the current list.

Cheers,

Rene

Gael Princivalle

Feb 26, 2016, 8:50:26 AM2/26/16
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello Massimo.

Can you add us?

Thanks.

Gael Princivalle

Feb 27, 2016, 12:29:01 AM2/27/16
to web2py-users
Hello Massimo.

I've saw that some of these website companies are offline:

I suggest to delete these websites from the support list.

Best regards.
Message has been deleted

João Saraiva

Mar 29, 2016, 9:04:35 PM3/29/16
to web2py-users
Hi!

I noticed that DefineScope appears twice in the list (although the URLs are different: one points to the main page, while the other points to the page where web2py is mentioned).
I think it is the only duplicate in the list, although I might have missed something.

Cheers,
João Saraiva
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Shavers

Apr 24, 2017, 10:55:06 AM4/24/17
to web2py-users
Hi, I have a dating website that uses a lot of web2py features. I know android and web2py and can help bring people up to speed if they need.

www.jbtus.com

Contact - www.facebook.com/shaversapps

Richard Vézina

Apr 24, 2017, 1:42:17 PM4/24/17
to web2py-users
No offense David, but if I want to see your site I am not going to register for it... I suggest you allow a lending page without @auth.requires_login()

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

David Shavers

Apr 24, 2017, 2:11:35 PM4/24/17
to web2py-users
Hey Richard,

I've been trying to keep spam accounts to a minimum, but I do agree that I should provide a test account for other developers to browse.

Username: alex101
Password: alex101

Oasis Agano

Jul 29, 2017, 10:32:43 AM7/29/17
to web2py-users
Hello,

Can you add me too?
Name: Oasis AGANO

Software developer/consultant & Digital Nomad.
I've been using web2py since 2014.

I will share my site later(work in progress).
meanwhile my email is oasis...@gmail.com.

kr,
Oasis

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 12:21:36 AM UTC+2, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
We need to update the list of companies that provide web2py consulting.
This list is obsolete:

Some links are broke. Most pages do not even mention web2py. Some of them have a design that is simply not acceptable for a web development company.

That list will be eliminated. IF YOU WANT TO BE LISTED please update your page to have a decent design and MENTION WEB2PY on the main site. Then respond to this thread by providing an updated link and the country were you incorporated. If you have a self-employed individual list your country of residence.

David Zejda

Feb 2, 2018, 9:03:21 AM2/2/18
to web2py-users
Hi,

If you can, please list Open-IT cz, s.r.o. (Czech Republic) as well.

Main website is https://www.o-it.info made in Zope. Though it should be replaced with something fresher. But, IMO, it is not as ugly that it could not be listed..

We have a plenty of web2py-based projects, such as:

http://www.englishlife.cz/
http://www.englishspace.cz/
http://www.englishanywhere.cz/
http://gjs.englishanywhere.cz/
http://lc.o-it.info/
http://www.netlektor.cz/

And we also offer web2py hosting:

http://www.o-it.info/weby/webhosting/web2py-hosting

Thank you in advance :)
D.

Ben Lawrence

Sep 26, 2018, 12:50:42 PM9/26/18
to web2py-users
FYI
"Challenging" is not spelled correctly on http://experts4solutions.com/e4s/static/index.html

Ben Lawrence

Sep 26, 2018, 1:05:03 PM9/26/18
to web2py-users
Not sure this list is up to date... New Zealand and Canadian companies do not exist...

Prakash kumar

Sep 28, 2018, 1:17:45 AM9/28/18
to web2py-users
Dear Massimo,

I would to mention we-guide.com as consulting website for web2py.

web2py powered site: https://ohta.ninja
Thanks,
Prakash

Terrence Brannon