Hopp til første uleste melding

Robert F

ulest,
25. okt. 2016, 01:06:0925.10.2016
til web2py-users
Still on the learning curve regarding Web2py but would like to know how to use the CouchDB DAL interface. CouchDB is mentioned in the support docs but does not appear during start up in list of database adapters found. For example I get:

Database drivers available:  psycopg2, pymysql, imaplib, MySQLdb, sqlite3, pyodbc

Looked at the PyDAL code base and CouchDB support appears to be present but just is not detected/enabled. (import not found) I have tried both binary and source distributions.

What steps do I need to do to enable CouchDB or any other non-standard adapter not listed during startup?

Any indications on how mature adapter is.

Niphlod

ulest,
27. okt. 2016, 14:59:0627.10.2016
til web2py-users
couchdb support is experimental. to "enable" it, you must use the source version and install the 'couchdb' module using pip to make it available to web2py.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger