-K startup

Dave S

May 25, 2017, 8:12:00 PM5/25/17
to web2py-users
I've finally put my fingers on certbot, and have my 443 responding (now I'm a good boy).  This server hosts 2 applications, each of which runs a scheduler.  For various reasons, I do my -K's separate from the main listening process. It occurred to me to wonder, as I did the start/restart commands, to wonder if these -K commands need the -i, -p, -c, and/or -k that the main worker needs.

(Yeah, I'm still using Rocket, but volume is still low, so I can postpone learning nginx until my tutor is available.)

/dps

Anthony

May 26, 2017, 9:35:54 AM5/26/17
to web2py-users
No, the correct command line format is shown here: http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/04/the-core#Parameters

You're not starting a web server, just a Python process to act as a worker for the scheduler.

Anthony

Dave S

May 26, 2017, 3:08:49 PM5/26/17
to web2py-users

On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 6:35:54 AM UTC-7, Anthony wrote:
No, the correct command line format is shown here: http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/04/the-core#Parameters

You're not starting a web server, just a Python process to act as a worker for the scheduler.

Anthony

I forgot that part  ... I've been reading the --help list of options for too long.

Thanks!

/dps