invalid reset password

webpypy

Jul 2, 2015, 5:38:29 AM7/2/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Four days ago, the reset password was working fine.

Now, it gives 'invalid reset password' after clicking the link of reset password mail.

I am on pythonanywhere, mysql , 2-11-2.

The only change ( I did during the last two days) related to auth was the setting on the language of the recaptch2.

the error is still there even after resetting the recaptch2 options.

Pls, help.

Ashraf

Annet

Jul 2, 2015, 12:31:37 PM7/2/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ashraf,

This issue has also been reported on June 10th and on Mai 24th
as well, as far as I know it has not yet been solved.

Kind regards,

Annet

webpypy

Jul 2, 2015, 2:10:06 PM7/2/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

Hi Annet,

you are right.

what i did 4 days ago, was changing the password, not 'reset password'.

Regards,

Ashraf

webpypy

Jul 2, 2015, 5:12:42 PM7/2/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

As a temporary solution,

The admin (manager) sets the password to specific one,

then the user (who forgot the password) uses it to log in and change it.