response.flash hiding check "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs."

ktesr...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016, 4:24:59 PM6/21/16
to web2py-users
Team,

how do i disable the checkbox message "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs", for my requirement i should be able to show the flash message but don't want to give an option for the user to check the message "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs.""

enclosing screenshot
Capture.PNG

Dave S

Jun 21, 2016, 6:44:42 PM6/21/16
to web2py-users

This looks like it's a browser dialog, and not part of response.flash.  It would be part of your browsers "popup management", probably connected to the javascript permissions.  Which browser are you using?

/dps

ktesr...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2016, 1:11:13 AM6/22/16
to web2py-users
I want to display a simple message to user like alert in javascript, user will see the message and click on OK to continue