Scheduler menu empty (on purpose?)

Scott Hunter

May 26, 2016, 7:37:58 PM5/26/16
to web2py-users
In the latest stable release (2.14.6), the Scheduler menu is empty.  When I looked in widget.py, I see this:

    def update_schedulers(self, start=False):
        applications_folder = os.path.join(self.options.folder, 'applications')
        apps = []
        ##FIXME - can't start scheduler in the correct dir from Tk
        if self.options.folder:
            return

and self.options.folder is not empty, even though I did not pass it as a command line option.  If I remove this test, I get the Scheduler menu properly populated, but when I try to start a scheduler, it immediately fails.  Note that the scheduler process also fails when I try to start it along with the server, using -K, -X and -a.  But if I start it as a separate process using -K, it seems to work fine.

This is on OS X 10.11.5

- Scott