Adding

James O' Driscoll

Mar 5, 2015, 6:30:03 PM3/5/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to place all email sent from app into queue.

I am using scheduler and this works fine.

I want to add the email for verifying email, detailed below, to the queue.

I would have taught that I have to append a mail function to the request_reset_password.onaccept, but this is not available.

Any help would be great.

Regards,

auth.messages.verify_email = 'Click on the link http://' +     request.env.http_host +     URL(r=request,c='default',f='user',args=['verify_email']) +     '/%(key)s to verify your email'

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 5, 2015, 9:38:25 PM3/5/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
please open a github ticket about this.

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 5, 2015, 9:39:47 PM3/5/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
On second thought... there is one way. You can create your own mail object which has a send_mail method and all it does is to queue its arguments. Then configure auth.settings.mailer to user your mailer object.

James O' Driscoll

Mar 6, 2015, 12:09:26 PM3/6/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the info.