(Another) Blog Engine in web2py

Joseph Jude

Dec 24, 2011, 2:24:21 PM12/24/11
to web...@googlegroups.com
All,
Thanks to many forum members esp Anthony & Jonathan, I was able to finish the blog engine that I have been developing to learn more about web2py. The code is in https://bitbucket.org/id804097/minnaedu/src. The blog is at: http://minnaedu.appspot.com/. This week, I will be migrating my wordpress blog into this new blog engine.

So far I have not yet enabled cache. But I will learn and do so.

I learnt quite a lot during this development (non-functional learnings : web2py is easy; web2py forum is helpful; but web2py resources are limited to this forum & web2py book)

Have a look at the code and if there are any areas for improvement, pl let me know (I haven't yet put in a license but it will be a permissible one)

Happy Christmas everyone.

Regards,
Joseph

Massimo Di Pierro

Dec 24, 2011, 3:52:01 PM12/24/11
to web2py-users
+1

On Dec 24, 1:24 pm, Joseph Jude <ceph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> Thanks to many forum members esp Anthony & Jonathan, I was able to finish
> the blog engine that I have been developing to learn more about web2py. The
> code is inhttps://bitbucket.org/id804097/minnaedu/src. The blog is

Christopher Steel

Dec 25, 2011, 11:14:24 AM12/25/11
to web...@googlegroups.com