Asobe Flash End of Life in 2020

Bryan Nahrwold

Feb 14, 2018, 5:11:39 PM2/14/18
to web2py-users
I see references to Flash in some of the articles or book references for Web2py.  Does Web2py have a dependence or Adobe Flash? If so, what is the Roadmap to get off of that dependency by 2020?

Jim S

Feb 14, 2018, 5:17:09 PM2/14/18
to web2py-users
No dependencies that I'm aware of.

-Jim

Massimo Di Pierro

Feb 24, 2018, 9:29:24 PM2/24/18
to web2py-users
Definitively no.

Marco Mansilla

Feb 24, 2018, 9:34:49 PM2/24/18
to web...@googlegroups.com
Would you please send those references?, Never saw that kind of stuff in web2py docs of in users questions.

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com