Example of editable tree view

Ed Tate

Jun 22, 2016, 1:23:54 PM6/22/16
to web2py-users
Is there a good tutorial or example for an editable treeview interacting with Web2py

For example, I'd like to create an application where the user primarily interacts with a tree view (e.g. jstree) and can do the following:
  • Add a node to the tree
  • Delete a node from the tree
  • Change the name of the node (or data attached to the node)
  • Drag and drop the node to change its location in the tree

Ideally, on each of these operations, updates the database when performed.

Dave S

Jun 22, 2016, 2:36:12 PM6/22/16
to web2py-users

Does this post help?
I'm not sure if it has the drag-and-drop feature.  You may need to add some additional javascript for that.

/dps