web2py & react

José Luis Redrejo

Feb 16, 2017, 1:05:38 PM2/16/17
to web...@googlegroups.com
Inspired by https://medium.com/react-redux/introducci%C3%B3n-a-redux-js-8bdf4fe0751e#.iqodqn8cc
I have created a small project, using web2py instead of Django:

As usual, it's much easier ;)

I've created three different pages, with different degrees of integration/difficulty

I plan to add one more page using redux and a form, but that will take me longer and I don't have much free time.

Just in case it helps anyone

Regards
José L.

P.S. If someone can do the same using vue.js it would be great. I've never worked with this library but I've only heard good things, so it would be a nice way to compare them.

José Luis Redrejo

Feb 16, 2017, 1:08:20 PM2/16/17
to web...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, bad link in my previous email.

José L.

Marlysson Silva

Feb 18, 2017, 2:49:13 PM2/18/17
to web2py-users
Great!

黄祥

Mar 30, 2018, 7:50:17 PM3/30/18
to web2py-users
tried it for learn, nice app, at first thought that the form submitted will store in database, hehe
installation and running step :
terminal_0
cd path/web2py/applications
cd web2pyreactpoc/static/src
npm install
./node_modules/.bin/webpack

terminal_1
python path/web2py/web2py.py --nogui --no-banner -a a -i 0.0.0.0 -p 8000

terminal_2

thx and best regards,
stifan