SOAP & WSDL

FERNANDO VILLARROEL

Jan 17, 2018, 8:24:05 PM1/17/18
to Web2py-users
Hi all.

Excuse for some off topic.

I need to up a SOAP service so i think to use web2py.

I have wsdl file.

I use wsdl2interface for convert wsdl into Python clases
This is my wsdl file:

And this is the file generated for wsdl2interface:

Iin particular I'm interested in the next class

class ICheckHolderBillingSynDonorRequest(Interface):
    """SOAP service ``checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequest`` with target namespace
    """

    def checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequest(RequestMessageHeader, checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequestBody):
        """Parameters:

        ``RequestMessageHeader`` -- IRequestMessageHeader
        ``checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequestBody`` -- ICheckHolderBillingSynDonorRequestBody

        Returns: checkHolderBillingSynDonorResponse
        """

I do not understand the difition of method checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequest

Whats parameter i must receive?
The data received will be in xml?
What i must return?

I have never used soap before.

i will appreciate any tips or help for resolv my problem

Regards

Dave S

Jan 17, 2018, 9:39:00 PM1/17/18
to web2py-users

I can only advise you on the use of pysimplesoap.  I have a previous post (last month, IIRC) with some notes; I'll look that up and give you the link ... but later.  Heading to a hockey game (as a spectator).

Dave
/dps

Dave S

Jan 19, 2018, 3:41:08 AM1/19/18
to web2py-users
The recent post was kind of hand-wavy, but could still be helpful

I may have posted more longer ago, and if I find such I'll post that link.

/dps

Dave S

Jan 19, 2018, 3:51:10 AM1/19/18