Any way to push error tickets in web2p to the database?

Franky Davis Monroe Jr.

Mar 5, 2015, 6:30:02 PM3/5/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
I noticed that error tickets in web2py are written to files but I have a load balanced environment.  Is there a way to write these tickets to the database instead?

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 5, 2015, 9:36:35 PM3/5/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Yes and not. web2py always stores them in files but we provide a script (scripts/tickets2db.py) which you can run and periodically copy existing tickets to db. This also allows you to use a separate db for tickets which do not belong with the app data.

There is also a tickets2email which you may want to run before tickets2db