Brazilian web2py users, what system do you use to receive credit card payments?

Leonel Câmara

Apr 11, 2014, 10:39:15 AM4/11/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
I have a Brazilian costumer and I will need to implement this soon so I'm now evaluating the available options. Any suggestions?

Until now I have found this project by Bruno Rocha:

Mariano Reingart

Apr 11, 2014, 1:21:17 PM4/11/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonel:

In Argentina we used in 2012 DineroMail to receive PyCon Argentina 2012 payments.
it appears to be a brazilian operator:

The code is not very polished but it is functional (plugin dineromail):

The API were very similar to PayPal (a kind of callback and query webservice a.k.a IPN: Instant Payment Notification)
You can look at the rest of the app for the payment forms and reports.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

samuel bonill

Apr 11, 2014, 10:54:31 PM4/11/14
to web...@googlegroups.com

Carlos Costa

Apr 15, 2014, 7:33:19 AM4/15/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Pagseguro, for sure is the most used here in Brazil.
It belongs to UOL, it has a lot of advertising on TV.
Its the best know and trusted.

Another options are:
-mercado pago
-bcash
-moip
-braspag
-f2b
-paypal Brasil

I tried to sort them in an order of popularity.

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Att.