Most "proper way" to configure web2py in pycharm

Ty oc

Oct 19, 2016, 1:37:48 PM10/19/16
to web2py-users
Hi there, I know I can debug web2py from pycharm (but sometimes a little slow response time). It also include a nice git interface... so.

Thought I will like more intellisense help or jump to definition (because some things in web2py are global), setting some folders to ignore and other to source works "a little" but pycharm try to import those files on top causing errors at runtime...

So, how would be the best way to configure pycharm, I develop with the source version of web2py.

Willoughby

Oct 19, 2016, 2:49:35 PM10/19/16
to web2py-users

Ty oc

Oct 29, 2016, 9:19:43 PM10/29/16
to web2py-users
I should say for the community edition... not the pro one.