Is web2py is good for below requirements?

Anandhakumar Radhakrishnan

Mar 28, 2015, 12:14:44 PM3/28/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have planned to create a website with certain requirement please tell whether this will support in web2py.

1. Dynamic Page
2. Multi Vendors like olx.com
3. Email Services
4. Comparison charts

And please tell why the web2py is best compare to other frame works in python.

JorgeH

Mar 28, 2015, 12:58:00 PM3/28/15
to web...@googlegroups.com
Web2py meets those requirements easily.

As for a comparison, I let that answer to others.

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 31, 2015, 6:30:44 PM3/31/15
to web...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, 28 March 2015 11:14:44 UTC-5, Anandhakumar Radhakrishnan wrote:
Hi,

I have planned to create a website with certain requirement please tell whether this will support in web2py.

1. Dynamic Page

yes. That is what we do best but you may want to complete with a client side JS.

2. Multi Vendors like olx.com

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 31, 2015, 6:31:13 PM3/31/15
to web...@googlegroups.com