Using database drives ship with web2py

Marlysson Silva

Nov 29, 2016, 9:09:38 AM11/29/16
to web2py-users

I was going to download the lib pycopg2 to use postgres on web2py, but reading the doc and seeing the server it shows that it already has a drive for postgres that comes with web2py, but when I give a pg8000 import it does not find the module Which would have to be a package and not an app module) (I'm initially running an application shell).

But if I import sqlite3 it comes too it works .. does anyone know how to import these drives already included?

Sqlite3 - works
Imaplib - works
Pymysql - does not work
Pg8000 - does not work

By doc you do not need to install them ..

Anthony

Nov 29, 2016, 10:28:49 AM11/29/16
to web2py-users
gluon.contrib.pg8000 and gluon.contrib.pymysql

Anthony