Enter a valid URL

Annet

Nov 14, 2017, 12:51:11 PM11/14/17
to web2py-users
I have a user complaining that my application does not accept
his URL ending on .online doesn't Web2py validate this kind of
URL?

Kind regards,

Annet

Leonel Câmara

Nov 14, 2017, 1:22:36 PM11/14/17
to web...@googlegroups.com
Not yet actually (the top level domains list was last updated in 2015-Feb-24) but you may pass a list of allowed top level domains to IS_URL. Using the allowed_tlds argument. If you're running web2py from source you can also update your own official_top_level_domains list using scripts/parse_top_level_domains.py

You can also simply do the changes I did in a pull request updating the list of TLDs due to this thread:
https://github.com/web2py/web2py/pull/1806

Annet

Dec 2, 2017, 12:30:07 PM12/2/17
to web2py-users
Hi Leonel,

Thanks for your reply. I did as you did, I updated the list.

Kind regards,

Annet