Python3 and uwsgi

Henri Chapelle

Aug 23, 2017, 11:53:49 AM8/23/17
to web2py-users
Hi,
I can't get web2py to work with uwsgi and python3.
Does anybody succeeded with a similar setup ?

From what I see by searching the internet and my tests, uwsgi doesn't accept unicode text for headers (need to be latin1 encoded text).
All the pages have 0bytes in the log.

My setup is working well with python2 and uwsgi tough.

Is there an easy way to make web2py, python3 and uwsgi work together ?

Regards,
Henri

Richard Vézina

Aug 23, 2017, 1:41:00 PM8/23/17
to web2py-users
Is the result you describe (unsuccessful installation) occur while using the nginx deployment script??

web2py/scripts/*

Richard

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Leonel Câmara

Aug 23, 2017, 7:33:08 PM8/23/17
to web2py-users
wsgibase in gluon/main.py probably needs a few to_bytes calls

Henri Chapelle

Sep 29, 2017, 5:33:10 AM9/29/17
to web2py-users
No, but the configuration I used is based on that.

Massimo Di Pierro

Sep 30, 2017, 7:48:20 PM9/30/17
to web2py-users
Can you help?

Ari Lion BR Sp

Feb 22, 2018, 9:59:38 AM2/22/18
to web2py-users
Hi, is there already a script for making

web2py, python3 and uwsgi work together ?

please create it at:
web2py/scripts/*

Ari Lion BR Sp

Feb 23, 2018, 12:55:46 PM2/23/18
to web2py-users
Hi, I have tryed a little bit, and got something...:

As I am new at all of this stuff, please better the code.

Ari Lion BR Sp

Feb 23, 2018, 2:26:49 PM2/23/18
to web2py-users