Multiple select options not displayed

DJ

Oct 7, 2015, 9:27:42 PM10/7/15
to web2py-users
Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a problem with my multi-select syntax. I'm not able to see the drop down options when I try this on the latest web2py (2.12.13). See code example below:

def multi():
  """ multi Module """

  weekdays =  ["Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday","Sunday"]

  form = SQLFORM.factory(Field("days", type='list:string', label="Weekday", requires=IS_IN_SET(weekdays, multiple=True), widget=SQLFORM.widgets.multiple.widget))

  return dict(form=form)

- Sebastian

Niphlod

Oct 8, 2015, 3:09:23 PM10/8/15
to web2py-users
and.... what do you see instead ? :D

DJ

Oct 8, 2015, 3:50:20 PM10/8/15
to web2py-users
Sorry, here's a screenshot attached. I am unable to click the drop-down to show the values.

-Sebastian
multi-select.tiff

Niphlod

Oct 8, 2015, 4:49:46 PM10/8/15
to web2py-users
I can't spot any error in the markup. Sure you're not fiddling with css's or js ?
Can you try the same thing on a fresh app, e.g. on the "default" welcome that comes with web2py ?