Off Topic:Pony

António Ramos

Mar 7, 2018, 6:19:14 AM3/7/18
to web...@googlegroups.com

greenpoise

Mar 8, 2018, 6:47:39 PM3/8/18
to web2py-users
Nice indeed. Thanks

Massimo Di Pierro

Mar 16, 2018, 12:22:40 AM3/16/18
to web2py-users
yes this it nice. We should take the time to determine which features of pydal are missing in ponyorm if any. If not maybe web3py should be based on ponyorm.

Carlos Cesar Caballero Díaz

Mar 16, 2018, 1:16:09 AM3/16/18
to web...@googlegroups.com

Personally I will only see PonyORM as a viable tool if they finally implement a working migrations tool.

Greetings.

El 16/03/18 a las 00:22, Massimo Di Pierro escribió:
--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com

Leonel Câmara

Mar 16, 2018, 7:32:26 AM3/16/18
to web2py-users
Pony does not support postgis. I could not use pony. pyDAL also supports quite a bit more databases.

António Ramos

Mar 16, 2018, 10:29:31 AM3/16/18
to web...@googlegroups.com
The only thing that caught my attention was

Write your database queries using Python generators & lambdas

Pony does not support postgis. I could not use pony. pyDAL also supports quite a bit more databases.

--
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
---

António Ramos

Mar 23, 2018, 8:42:39 AM3/23/18
to web...@googlegroups.com
Maybe pydal should learn one or 2 tricks from Pony