Current date/time for datetime field (time is wrong)

LoveWeb2py

Apr 15, 2014, 1:13:26 PM4/15/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I love the calendar that pops up in the 'datetime' field with a time/date selector. However, when my customers use it their time is always off. Is there a way to prepopulate the field with the current time, or make a button for them to click which will take their local system time?

Marco Mansilla

Apr 15, 2014, 1:04:38 PM4/15/14
to web...@googlegroups.com
El Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:13:26 -0700 (PDT)
LoveWeb2py <atayl...@gmail.com> escribió:
set default=request.now in the table definition

Marco.

Austin Taylor

Apr 15, 2014, 4:12:00 PM4/15/14
to web...@googlegroups.com