Issue 2037: SQLTABLE

subbaram...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2015, 9:19:22 AM1/25/15
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Came across this issue: https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/detail?id=2037
It is a minor bug in SQLTABLE.

I wasn't sure if SQLTABLE is a preferred means to represent grids / tables, or if the solution is to encourage users to move to SQLFORM.grid/smartgrid?
If SQLTABLE needs to be kept active, then I can give a shot at fixing this bug. Else, if there are issues with SQLTABLE, then the recommendation is to move to SQLFORM.grid.
Any thoughts?

Anthony

Jan 25, 2015, 9:56:01 AM1/25/15
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I think it is worth fixing, though with low priority, particularly since there is a workaround (I left a comment about it on Google Code).

Anthony

Kiran Subbaraman

Jan 25, 2015, 2:04:34 PM1/25/15
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com