travis

Massimo DiPierro

Nov 21, 2016, 10:29:55 AM11/21/16
to web2py-developers
Anybody has any idea why travis has been filing for 7 days?

I diffed the latest with 4ea3182 which passed travis and I do not see what may be causing this.

massimo

Leonel Câmara

Nov 21, 2016, 10:55:39 AM11/21/16
to web2py-developers
My guess would be because of sudo: false instead of sudo: required because it does try to run commands that require sudoing.

I actually just tried that in my auth refactor pull request and it did solve the problem.

Massimo DiPierro

Nov 21, 2016, 11:23:21 AM11/21/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I guess I do not fully understand travis but we should require sudo to run web2py. What has changed that caused this? It this a requirement to build the environment that runs web2py?

On Nov 21, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Leonel Câmara <leonel...@gmail.com> wrote:

My guess would be because of sudo: false instead of sudo: required because it does try to run commands that require sudoing.

I actually just tried that in my auth refactor pull request and it did solve the problem.

Leonel Câmara

Nov 21, 2016, 11:26:20 AM11/21/16
to web2py-developers
Yes, it's being used to create the postgres database instance. If you look at the travis logs:

$ sudo -u postgres createuser -s -p 5432 travis &>/dev/null

$ sudo -u postgres createdb -O travis -p 5432 travis &>/dev/null

$ sudo -u postgres createuser -s -p 5433 travis &>/dev/null

$ sudo -u postgres createdb -O travis -p 5433 travis &>/dev/null

Massimo DiPierro

Nov 21, 2016, 11:42:09 AM11/21/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Passing again!