New version?

Leonel Câmara

Nov 9, 2017, 8:48:14 PM11/9/17
to web2py-developers
We have accumulated a few fixes I need in production. How about we take a look at the missing pull requests in web2py and DAL and make another version?

Massimo DiPierro

Nov 9, 2017, 10:57:03 PM11/9/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
i agree. this week end

On Nov 9, 2017 19:48, "Leonel Câmara" <leonel...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have accumulated a few fixes I need in production. How about we take a look at the missing pull requests in web2py and DAL and make another version?

Paolo Valleri

Nov 11, 2017, 3:04:31 AM11/11/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
As far as py3 I'd highlight https://github.com/web2py/web2py/issues/1715, from my point of view python 3.5 should be supported as well.

 Paolo

Leonel Câmara

Nov 13, 2017, 10:36:47 AM11/13/17
to web2py-developers
Fix submitted. We already had the fix in the issue I was just waiting to see if there was a better way. I'm not seeing one and we have to read/decode the whole body anyway so I don't think this will affect performance for the other python versions.

Paolo Valleri

Nov 13, 2017, 2:31:05 PM11/13/17
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
well done Leonel. @Massimo can you update http://www.web2py.com/init/default/what, github ABOUT and the book to reflect current python version supported?

 Paolo

Leonel Câmara

Nov 13, 2017, 5:42:02 PM11/13/17
to web2py-developers
Paolo we can make pull requests for that too :)

https://github.com/web2py/web2py/pull/1804