github issues

Niphlod

May 4, 2015, 4:56:46 PM5/4/15
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
    I'm taking the liberty of fixing what I can, opening relevant issues on pydal from web2py, closing as "old and unanswered" (with at least a week's notice), assigning developers to issues (either because they originally proposed a fix/started a discussion or as they were on googlecode), marking enhancements as such, etc

I'm trying to do my best (and "to behave properly"), but please feel free to ping me back / unassign yourself / change labels / etc in case of errors...

tl;dr: don't feel bad if I screw up or send a @notice (even to @mdipierro) ... I'm trying to triage things with best intentions at heart

Niphlod

May 4, 2015, 5:23:26 PM5/4/15
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
BTW2: me assigning person x doesn't mean that person y shouldn't look into that if he/she feels like fixing it.