Fwd: Errored: web2py/web2py#2733 (master - eba8ad4)

Massimo DiPierro

Apr 12, 2016, 5:00:02 PM4/12/16
to web2py-developers

This is really annoying. pypy tests fail at random time.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Travis CI <bui...@travis-ci.org>
Subject: Errored: web2py/web2py#2733 (master - eba8ad4)
Date: April 12, 2016 at 3:59:06 PM CDT

web2py / web2py (master)
Build #2733 has errored.
11 minutes and 59 seconds
mdipierro eba8ad4 Changeset →
  fixed CHANGELOG

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.

Documentation about Travis CI
For help please join our IRC channel irc.freenode.net#travis.
Choose who receives these build notification emails in your configuration file.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!

Leonel Câmara

Apr 12, 2016, 6:03:15 PM4/12/16
to web2py-developers
Probably some bug in pypy with subprocesses, not sure how to handle it. Particularly pypy can be extremely slow creating processes. Can we change to a newer version of pypy and see if this is solved?

Leonel Câmara

Apr 13, 2016, 9:26:07 AM4/13/16
to web2py-developers
This happened to one of my pull requests and I got annoyed at it, so after a bit of googling, I think I solved it in my third commit

I did it by modifying .travis.yml to install pypy 5.0.1 instead of using the very ancient 2.5.0 travis uses by default.

Afterwards the tests ran just fine.