web2py web

Carlos Cesar Caballero Díaz

Apr 8, 2016, 10:39:27 AM4/8/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I found a shelved template that we will not use, is bassed on the Mamba
template (http://bootstraptaste.com/demo/Mamba/) but using sort of
material design styles and colors, did you think that is a good starting
point?

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/
Web2Py Site 2016-04-08 10-30-35.png

Leonel Câmara

Apr 8, 2016, 10:44:45 AM4/8/16
to web2py-developers
Yes yes I do. I would probably change btn-primary background color to one of the other 2 blues and if anyone could make a logo that would look good with that color scheme even better.

Anthony

Apr 8, 2016, 10:48:48 AM4/8/16
to web2py-developers
Definitely an improvement. I suppose we could use it for web2py.com, but would the license prevent us from distributing it as the "examples" app with web2py?

Anthony

Carlos Cesar Caballero Díaz

Apr 8, 2016, 11:15:39 AM4/8/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
We will not use the mamba template, we will reach the look and feel of that template (that is based on mamba).

Richard Vézina

Apr 8, 2016, 2:29:55 PM4/8/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Look nice...

Massimo DiPierro

Apr 8, 2016, 4:10:04 PM4/8/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I do not like it. I do not like things that move around when I scroll. they make it look busier than it is, while we want the opposite: have more content but make it look less intimidating.

Leonel Câmara

Apr 8, 2016, 6:00:49 PM4/8/16
to web2py-developers
Humm I only noticed the moving around now in mamba, yeah we can ditch that stupid stuff falling from the top effect.

Massimo DiPierro

Apr 8, 2016, 6:48:27 PM4/8/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
I do not have a strong option about examples. If you want to change it and there is agreement, fine with me. But not for 2.14.4. For 2.15.1

On Apr 8, 2016, at 5:00 PM, Leonel Câmara <leonel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Humm I only noticed the moving around now in mamba, yeah we can ditch that stupid stuff falling from the top effect.

Carlos Cesar Caballero Díaz

Apr 9, 2016, 11:49:27 PM4/9/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
All the effects are removed from our template, I don't like them too...

Carlos Cesar Caballero Díaz

Apr 21, 2016, 9:43:18 AM4/21/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi, here (https://github.com/cccaballero/web2py-examples-proposal) is the work in progress version of the examples app proposal, I have been working mostly in the layout and the index page.

Greethings.

Richard Vézina

Apr 21, 2016, 9:55:23 AM4/21/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Carlos,

Do you have a screenshot?

Thanks

Richard

Leonel Câmara

Apr 21, 2016, 10:50:42 AM4/21/16
to web2py-developers
Richard just download the zip from the repository and place it in a folder in your web2py/applications

I think this is a pretty good start Carlos!

Richard Vézina

Apr 21, 2016, 10:58:55 AM4/21/16
to web2py-d...@googlegroups.com
Know that, was too lazy!!

:)

Richard

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Leonel Câmara <leonel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Richard just download the zip from the repository and place it in a folder in your web2py/applications

I think this is a pretty good start Carlos!

Carlos Cesar Caballero

May 3, 2016, 8:58:11 AM5/3/16
to web2py-developers
Hi here is (https://github.com/cccaballero/web2py-examples-proposal) new improvements on the index and download pages, I am running out of ideas, so, what you think that it needs to be able to merge it? we need some ideas for the index separators.

Greethings.