Error building StructuredDataProfiler

Floris Cornel

Mar 8, 2018, 9:44:36 AM3/8/18
to Web Data Commons
Hey, I'm new to the Web Data Commons but very enthusiastic!

I am trying to convert some of the Schema.org data to json, but I'm getting errors when trying to build the StructuredDataProfiler with oracle-java8 and maven, specifically about de.dwslab.dwslib.framework.Processor

[ERROR] /home/user/commonwebdata/trunk/src/main/java/org/webdatacommons/structureddata/stats/WDCQuadConverter.java:[67,8] constructor Processor in class de.dwslab.dwslib.framework.Processor<E> cannot be applied to given types;
  required: int
  found: no arguments
  reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
[ERROR] /home/user/commonwebdata/trunk/src/main/java/org/webdatacommons/structureddata/util/QuadSorter.java:[73,9] method does not override or implement a method from a supertype

Any idea's on how to fix this?

Anna Primpeli

Mar 8, 2018, 11:19:11 AM3/8/18
to Web Data Commons
Hello,

it sounds like a java version compilation issue.
Are you sure you are compiling with java8 and which maven version are you using?

Best,
Anna

Floris Cornel

Mar 8, 2018, 11:27:55 AM3/8/18
to Web Data Commons
Hi,

Thank for your quick reply.

This is my output voor mvn -v:
Apache Maven 3.3.9
Maven home: /usr/share/maven
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "4.9.58-xxxx-std-ipv6-64", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

I followed the http://webdatacommons.org/framework/index.html#toc2 for installation instructions (oracle-java8-installer from the ppa:webupd8team/java repository on ubuntu)

Anna Primpeli

Mar 8, 2018, 12:18:23 PM3/8/18
to Web Data Commons
Hello,

the problem lies on the dwlab.dwlib dependency.
Could you please get the updated version of the library found here: https://github.com/dwslab/dwslib

Best,
Anna