Resource Suggestion

Paige Johnson

Jul 24, 2017, 12:15:54 PM7/24/17
to Web Data Commons
Hi there,

I have been browsing your site frequently, and it has been extremely helpful; thank you for putting it together! I wanted to let you know that I came across a broken link on the Resources page. It looks like when you click "http://candacesbookblog.com/," an error pops up. I hope this helps improve the site!

Also, I didn’t see Autolist.com listed on your resources page. It’s similar to other car search tools you have listed, and it’s been a huge help with my car search. I think it would be a great free resource to users!

Thanks again, and have a great week :)

Paige