Saturday ride

Peter Houk

Jul 23, 2015, 6:07:03 AM7/23/15
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.  Larry Deck and I are going to ride to Dexter and on to Hudson Mills Metropark via the Border-to-Border trail.

We'll be leaving Liberty Plaza Park in downtown Ann Arbor at 9:30 on Saturday morning, July 25th.

Please join us if you can!

Thanks

Peter Houk

Jeff Gaynor

Jul 23, 2015, 8:45:22 AM7/23/15
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Next time, I'd love to.   I'll be biking the Leelanau Co. bike trails with a friend this weekend.     - Jeff

--
Please note that WBWC google groups is an unmoderated forum. It was developed by the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition as a tool for bikers and walkers to discuss key issues and share information. However, all views expressed in this group are not the views or values of WBWC. For more information about WBWC, meetings, and projects, please visit www.wbwc.org
---