Fwd: Outreach Meetings Regarding MDOT Draft University Region: Regional Non-Motorized Plan

1 view

Bob Krzewinski

Mar 23, 2015, 10:02:06 PM3/23/15
to wb...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gulock, Christopher (MDOT) <Gul...@michigan.gov>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Outreach meetings regarding draft University Region: Regional Non-Motorized Plan
Cc: "Gulock, Christopher (MDOT)" <Gul...@michigan.gov>

Hello.

MDOT has scheduled 2 final Outreach Meetings to discuss the draft MDOT University Region: Regional Non-Motorized Plan and gather additional input. A draft of the plan will be posted to the project website by April 8th – but we wanted to get the Outreach dates on people’s calendars as soon as possible.

We are interested in hearing from ALL public agencies (regional, county and local governments), officials, staff, advocates, residents, etc.  Each meeting is scheduled from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. A brief presentation will be given at 4:00 and again at 5:30, after which we’ll be asking for your input.

April 13, 2015

Jackson City Hall Chambers

4:00 – 7:00 pm

April 16, 2015

Lansing Foster Center

4:00 – 7:00 pm

We hope you can attend one of the two meetings.

For more information about the project, or if you cannot attend one of the meetings and would like to review the draft and provide input, please visit:

www.uregionnomoplan.com   A draft of the plan will be posted by April 8th, and we’ll be accepting comments until April 24th.

A flyer about the Outreach meetings is attached.

We are also asking for your help in distributing the information about the meetings to your contacts and folks you think might be interested.

Thanks for your help – please let me know if you have any questions.

Christopher Gulock, AICP

Transportation Planner

MDOT University Region

4701 W. Michigan Ave.