Re: [WBWC] Abridged summary of wbwc@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

1 view

John Hritz

Jun 24, 2016, 1:13:19 PM6/24/16
to Abridged recipients
REI has a pretty broad selection of lights for runners and bikers.  Armbands, heel clips and general strobes.

I like this model.  I have a couple of the yellow ones:

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:40 AM <wb...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Tim Athan <Tim....@sbcglobal.net>: Jun 23 10:24PM -0400

Hi Y’all!

Is there a store in our area that carries pedestrian armband lights?

Thanks.
...more
Bruce Geffen <gef...@gmail.com>: Jun 23 10:30PM -0400

Most of the running, or even some of the biking stores, in town do Tim. I
especially light anything in this category from Nathan Sports. If the
running store in town doesn't have something on its ...more