1st EPIC Signature Event Meeting! This Tuesday, March 15th @ 7pm

David Shinabarger

Mar 11, 2016, 1:22:28 PM3/11/16
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
Hello!

We want to create an event based on the idea of Sunday Parkways, or Bike The Drive, that many other cities have. We want to create one signature event that can really emphasize Washtenaw County and get people to enjoy cycling, walking, skateboarding.

Examples include:
You get the idea! :)

The goal of the initial meeting is to come together and agree upon a route, and decide on a target date as well for 2016.

We're going to meet this Tuesday, March 15th at 7pm @ Sweetwater Cafe at 123 W. Washington Ave. Bring your Washtenaw County Bike map and your best route ideas.

Anyone who'd like to be a part of planning the event, or is interested in encouraging the conversation is welcome to come. I'll make a Facebook event and you can RSVP on there. If we get more than 10-15 people we may have to change venues, but we'll see.

Thanks, please let me know if you have any questions! Your best bet is calling me at 815-200-9324

Look forward to seeing YOU soon!

David

David Shinabarger

Mar 11, 2016, 1:34:47 PM3/11/16
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
I can't figure out how to edit the original post, but here's the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/914496535325221/

Peter Houk

Mar 11, 2016, 5:29:09 PM3/11/16
to wb...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!

--
Please note that WBWC google groups is an unmoderated forum. It was developed by the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition as a tool for bikers and walkers to discuss key issues and share information. However, all views expressed in this group are not the views or values of WBWC. For more information about WBWC, meetings, and projects, please visit www.wbwc.org
---