One more day to support LMB at Zingerman's

John

May 30, 2017, 4:27:00 PM5/30/17
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition

WBWC Friends,

Bike month is officially coming to an end tomorrow, which means there is only one more day to support LMB through Zingerman’s fundraising drive. You can make a donation at the register or even round up your purchase in support our work to make Michigan a more bicycle-friendly state. If you haven’t yet (or want to again), please consider pedaling over for a great sandwich and a great cause! Thanks in advance for your support! More details below.

And if you haven’t signed our latest action alert in support of our bicycle safety legislation, please be sure to add your name at www.LMB.org/takeaction. We received a lot of positive feedback from our legislative meetings last week during the Lucinda Means Bicycle Advocacy Day. Now we need to keep the communications coming into lawmaker's offices in support of our 5-foot passing and drivers education improvement bills.

Thanks again!

John Lindenmayer
Executive Director
League of Michigan Bicyclists

416 S. Cedar St. Suite A
Lansing, MI 48912
(517) 334-9100
www.LMB.org
Twitter  |  Facebook

RIDE ON DOWN, ROUND ON UP!

Zingerman's in Ann Arbor has chosen to support LMB with a special fundraiser during the month of May!

"The birds are chirping, flowers are in bloom and bicycle wheels are in motion. Spring is here! May is National Bike Month – so we thought, what better way to help support the good folks at the League of Michigan Bicyclists than with a fundraiser? The mission of the League of Michigan Bicyclists (LMB) is to promote bicycling and the safety of bicyclists on the roadways of Michigan. For the entire month of May, you can round your transaction up to the nearest dollar to make a donation to help LMB fight to make Michigan a more bicycle-friendly state.

We also have donation boxes set up at the registers – drop a few coins or leave a few dollars – every little bit helps!"

Stop into Zingerman's today and round up your purchase to help us with our education and advocacy work. A big THANK YOU to Zingerman's for their support this Bike Month!