Renew your WBWC membership for 2018 & be entered to win a prize!

Valerie Shinabarger

Apr 1, 2018, 12:34:17 PM4/1/18
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
Thanks again for being a part of our google group and joining in many productive, educational, and important discussions!

I noticed many of you have not taken the next step in involvement by becoming members or renewing for 2018. Members not only help us toward our goal of making Washtenaw County a national leader in bicycling and walking, but also receive discounts from local shops. All members who join before the end of April will be entered to win a $50 gift card to a WBWC partner of their choice!

Click here for more info.