Washtenaw Bicycling & Walking Coalition Board Meeting – Thursday, July 20th

1 view

Bob Krzewinski

Jul 18, 2017, 7:43:43 AM7/18/17
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Washtenaw Bicycling & Walking Coalition Board Meeting – Thursday, July 20th - 7pm - The Ecology Center, 339 E Liberty Street, #300, Ann Arbor (map link at https://goo.gl/maps/bvNZsJpTuM12). Bike parking in the small bike shelter in the parking lot just west of the Ecology Center building. Anyone interested in making Washtenaw County a better place for pedestrians and bicyclists is welcome to attend! www.wbwc.org

David Shinabarger

Jul 20, 2017, 9:54:54 AM7/20/17
to WBWC Board, wb...@googlegroups.com
Hi team!

I'm going to be a little bit late to the board meeting tonight -- I should be there right at 7:30.

Would someone be willing to cover secretary duties during that time? I can setup the outline for the minutes, just need to write down some minutes from 7:00-7:30. You'd need a laptop / tablet to take notes with on Google docs.

We may also want to move the secretary / approving previous meeting minutes back a little bit as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

David